Getting investment advice should not be a chore, or a scary, intimidating experience. We make it relevant and understandable… as you learn, participate and become more educated about money, investments and reaching a secure retirement. We have real-world experience with real people like yourself, resulting in conversations about your goals and your money that have real-life meaning that you can use. We will answer your questions, suggest solutions to problems, give common sense advice in plain English and listen to you carefully. We care and we demonstrate it with this kind of personal attention and service.
Registered investment advisor firms and Certified Financial Planner™ certificants adhere to the highest levels of fiduciary care and ethics standards in the industry. This level of care is defined as “the interest of the client comes first” and dictates that all advice, investment recommendations and financial planning offered must clearly benefit the client over any other person or firm.
Otter Creek Partners has a distinct investment philosophy.
- We want to get to know you and your financial story.
Investment portfolios recommended by Otter Creek Partners are designed for each client individually, based on your financial circumstances and personal preferences. This is personalized, custom-designed portfolio construction that is tailored to you.
- Investment is a long-term process of systematically accumulating assets that may be invested in stocks, bonds, mutual funds, government securities, exchange traded funds, real estate and business assets. Securities investments recommended will be chosen from the broad universe of publicly held, listed stocks, bonds, Treasury securities and publicly available mutual funds/exchange traded funds. In addition, cash equivalents and institutional CDs will be available.
- At Otter Creek Partners we utilize asset allocation and diversification, as the primary strategies for long-term wealth accumulation.
- Your portfolio will be monitored for performance and risk on an ongoing basis.
- Finally, the investment philosophy we use incorporates comprehensive quarterly asset allocation and performance reports with periodic personal consultations between the financial advisor and the client, on an annual basis at a minimum, more frequently if needed or desired.